Before you settle your lawsuit, you can get the cash you need right away. Waiting for a settlement can take time. Meanwhile, you’re trying to juggle all of your bills with little to no income. Pre-settlement legal funding provides plaintiffs with a smart, effective way to cover their emergency expenses and unpredictable costs related to their injuries.
About Pre-Settlement Funding
Our experienced team at The Legal Funding Group offers loans that are tailored to suit the plaintiff’s needs.
Pre-Settlement Funds vs. Loans
Loans, on the other hand, are different. When you visit a bank to take out a loan, you are obligated to pay them the money back. If you don’t pay the debt in full within a certain period of time, they will ruin your credit score, sue you, repossess your vehicle, freeze all of your bank accounts, take your house away, or drive you into bankruptcy.
The Legal Funding Group offers no-risk pre-settlement funds with quick approval times. You only owe us if you win your case.
How Pre-Settlement Funding Works
Pre-settlement funds provide plaintiffs with cash while they wait for their settlement check, regardless of the amount. If the circumstances of your lawsuit are keeping you out of work, you may not have enough money to cover your bills. While not a loan, pre-settlement funds give you cash immediately so you can comfortably wait out a lengthy trial.
Pre-Settlement Funding Qualifications
We can qualify your case and get you the funds you need today. Bear in mind that personal injury lawsuits in some states do not qualify for pre-settlement funding.
Funding For All Case Types
- Personal Injury: You become injured due to the actions of another individual
- Medical Malpractice: You suffer a long-lasting injury or pain due to mistakes a medical professional made that could have been prevented
- Wrongful Death: If a loved one passes away due to the negligent actions of another person
- Product Liability: You become injured or develop pain due to a malfunctioning product
- Premises Liability: You suffer an injury while you are shopping in a store or on someone else’s property
Do I Owe Anything If I Lose My Case?
- Fill Out an ApplicationYou will first fill out a simple form on our website. You are under no obligation to us whatsoever by doing this. All you need to do is provide your name, contact information, the name of the law firm that is handling your case, the name of your attorney, and your law firm’s phone number.
- We will Review Your ApplicationYour application will be evaluated after it is submitted to us, and we will consult with your lawyer. We will facilitate this part of the process by asking them to provide us with the key documents our staff will need to assess your case properly.
- We’ll Pay YouIf you qualify for pre-settlement funding, we will issue you a cash advance from your expected settlement.
- You Can Rest EasyThe money can be used to cover routine costs or expenses related to your injuries. It’s just that simple. The Legal Funding Group can help plaintiffs receive the cash they need fast so that they can focus on their recovery instead of on their bills.
Why The Legal Funding Group?
Pre-settlement funding from The Legal Funding Group can offer you a variety of different benefits during this challenging time, such as:
- Risk-Free Application: By contacting The Legal Funding Group and applying for pre-settlement funds, you risk absolutely nothing. We never charge any application fees upfront, and we will carry the risk if your cash advance is approved. Unless you win your case, you don’t owe us anything. You will keep the money and owe us nothing if the case is not successful.
- Easy Application Process: It only takes a minute to complete the application process, and there aren’t any background or credit checks. We will contact your lawyer for some basic information to verify the validity and details of your lawsuit. We will complete the rest of the paperwork so that you and your attorney can focus more on your recovery and your case.
- Peace of Mind: Personal injury lawsuits are emotionally difficult for many people, especially when financial worries are added to the mix. Pre-settlement funding offers plaintiffs peace of mind during a tough time. The money can be used to cover everyday expenses or medical bills.
The Legal Funding Group provides accident victims with legal cash advances that can be approved quickly with no up-front costs, and you will only repay the cash advance if you win your case. We realize you are facing numerous challenges. Financial problems should be the last thing you have to worry about.
How Pre-Settlement Funds Can Be Used
- Mortgage or rent
- Medical bills
- Rehabilitation expenses
- Loan payments
- Utility expenses
- Groceries and other household necessities
- Vehicle bills and repairs
- Everyday expenses for your children and family
An ongoing lawsuit won’t stop your bills. You don’t have time to apply for a costly personal loan or to wait for a settlement, which is why The Legal Funding Group can get you the funds you need within 24 to 48 hours after your application is approved.
Pre-Settlement Funding: Is It Right for Me?
- Talk to your attorney about your situation: If you are thinking about obtaining a pre-settlement cash advance, you should mention this to your lawyer. The Legal Funding Group will contact your lawyer to request some specific information related to your lawsuit after you apply for funding. We streamline this process to ensure that we make it as easy as possible for attorneys because we realize that your lawyer may be busy getting you the compensation you rightfully deserve.
- Estimate how much funding you will need: You should always limit your funds when you apply for pre-settlement funding by taking only what you need. That way, you will be able to keep most of the rest of your settlement. We always encourage our plaintiffs to apply for the least amount of money possible. Should you need more funds to cover additional expenses, just contact us again, and we’ll be happy to work with you.
- Consider the time it could take to settle your lawsuit: If your trial is fast approaching, you need a company like The Legal Funding Group that can act quickly. Within 24 to 48 hours of approval, our team can provide you with no-risk funding.
- Examine your financing options: Before you decide on the best strategy to suit your needs, you should weigh your financing options. Your attorney can provide you with counsel to help you understand all of the available options you have. We value our clientele and will help you find a funding solution that works best for your situation.
We are ready to help you and are standing by whenever you need us. You can face an injury lawsuit more confidently after taking care of your most essential expenses, and you won’t have to accept the first offer the other side proposes to you.